sketching plan



#46th World Wide SketchCrawl 행사 안내

장소 (meeting place) : 국립 중앙 박물관 (National Museum of Korea, Yongsan-gu)

일시 (date and time) : 2015년 1월 31일, 오전 10:30 - 오후 4:00

모이는 장소 (meeting place) : 국립 중앙 박물관 일층 로비 (1st floor lobby of the museum)

점심은 박물관 내에 있는 식당을 이용하시면 됩니다. 오후 4시에 있을 그림 감상은 식당과 박물관 로비 사이에 있는 복도 공간에서 합니다. 관심있는 분들의 많은 참석 바랍니다. 또한 sketchcradpwl 사이트에 아이디를 만들고 서울 블로그 혹은 자신의 공개 블로그에 올려진 스케치들을 직접 올려 주시기 바랍니다. 그날 뵙겠습니다.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sketchcrawl July 11, 2009

Here is a preview of sketches by Josh and myself.































This is the first photo I took of all the sketchers.








Josh and I...silly with anticipation.




Today was our 3rd Sketchcrawl with Urban Sketchers Seoul! It was a hot and humid day, but we braved it for the cause! Sketcher's unite! We had a wonderful day, thanks for coming out fellow sketchers and thanks for having us.
I am including the link to my sketches, Josh's sketches and the photos from the big day.

3 comments:

bh yoo said...

Welcome and thank you Angela and Josh for sharing your sketches! Hope you to be with us for a long, long time. :)

Kim Mikyung said...

Wow! Great sketches and beautiful photos. Very welcome to join Urban Sketchers Seoul.:D

Lee Yong-hwan said...

Impressive sketches!
And you gave me a golden opportunity to draw a rare model. I saw my work in your Flickr community. Thank you.