Wednesday, November 26, 2014

pencil sketches

By Yoo Byung-hwa in Seoul, Korea


hair dresser in beauty shop, 6B pencil, 18.5 x 25 cm


model and participant in figure drawing class,
6B pencil, A 4


electrical work changing high-tension wire at my village,
6B pencil, watercolor, A 4

Pencil drawing is basic and easy to start, so I like to use it above all. I feel short in exact description, which may make me feel safe and free with pencil. Eraser is a safety pin for me. While sketching the bottom one a taskmaster addressed me showing interest in drawing. He said that his dream was an artist when young. Drawing and sharing seems to go together.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

다양한 느낌이 나고 멋져요~겨울분위기가 느껴져요.

BH Yoo said...

감사합니다. 연필이 제일 편리해서 애용합니다.

Unknown said...

저희 동네 풍경같아서 더 정감 가네요.
담백해서 좋습니다