Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sketches at Latin Museum














               Yesterday was Seoul Urban Sketchers' regular meeting day
               The sky was covered with clouds due to the
               coming typhoon,but didn't have the sign of rain
               so, i kind of let my guard down.
               I guessed the cloudy weather was better to draw
               Because we didn't have to wander to search for the shade.
               Latin Museum was already beginning to fall and
               I felt a little melancholy when the leaves change color.
               Anyway the mood was so quiet i felt free
               It made me feel like I'm in some exotic place .
             

2 comments:

chokie said...

안녕하세요? 빨간 벽 그림이 재미있네요
빨간 벽 그림 그리신 스케치북 어떤 것인지 혹시 알 수 있을까요? 크기도 그렇고 스프링 없이 쫙 펴져서 좋아보여요..

한정선 said...

답이 늦었네요 하네뮬레인데 ..표지띠가 없어져서. . 200그램정도에 사이즈는
21×15.5 정도네요.거칠기는 중목정도,조금큰 정사도 있어요
전 고터 한가람에서 샀어요.수채,펜 가능할듯요