Seoul Urban Sketchers의 활동에 대해 궁금하신 내용은 아래 주소로 연락주시기 바랍니다.
(If you have any question about our activity, please send e mail.)

e mail address :

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

at Children's grand park

I sketched sunlit parasols on the deck of restaurant 'Hans Deli park located in front of botanical garden. The restaurant opened last May newly. While drawing I could smell delicious food cooking.

I painted this miniature car at amusement park. It moved back and forth for minutes for 1000 won(80 cents). I thought it was somewhat expensive.

This bench is inside of the botanical garden for people to take photos. Usually kids from kindergarten take photos. Under the plate carps were swimming.


Kim Mikyung said...

I like the last one. Simple and lovely.

bh yoo said...

You know where it's. I love that too. Thanks!