Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sketches at the Children's Grand Park, Neung-dong, Seoul

Beautiful scenery with Baerong tree(Lagerstroemia indica) in full blossom in front of main gate of the park, pen, watercolor, 28 x 37 cm
While waiting for members to come, this tree caught my eye. When I was young same kind was there at my home. Seeing the flower, drawing it all the memories with my parents who'd passed flashed back. 

There locates a modern architectural building designed by Architect Na Seong-Jin. The original use for golf course was changed into multi public purposes for citizen. But the structure looks very attractive always. pen, watercolor, 28 x 37 cm

After sketching the above I captured a scene of family picnic seated next to mine with brush pen and watercolor. A 4

Near the food court in front of botanic garden people take some rest after lunch. Trees, sunlight, shadow and kids with their family made a picture itself. pen, watercolor, 28 x 37 cm

Kids may like the elephant the most. The cage is always crowded with visitors. I saw the big structure with miniature of elephant on top. Big awning for the elephant looked good too. Without shining light how could I make this drawing? I felt warm with people.
pen, watercolor, 28 x 37 cm

Before ending this sketching I couldn't help dropping in the amusement park. It was full of exciting scream and sound. Parents were resting under big awning. Kids were always happy in such area. I thought of my days of long, long time ago. brush pen, watercolor, 37 x 28 cm

It was really fine day. I think every body would enjoy the nice weather and sketching together. Hope all to keep sketching with interest and courage. Thank you all!

어제 너무나 좋은 날씨에 즐거운 스케치할 수 있어서 감사했습니다. 좋은 가을 만끽하시기 바랍니다. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

선생님 그림에서 어제 화창했던 날씨가 고스란히 느껴집니다. 수많은 인파 속에서 많은 그림을 그리셨네요. 색감이 참 좋습니다.

한정선 said...

그날의 화창한 날씨와 인파의 역동적묘사가 좋습니다^^

이미화 said...

열심히 그리셨네요. 저도 분발해야겠습니다. 복잡한 부분에서 중요한 곳을 잘 캐치하신 것 같아요, 감상 잘 했습니다.

BH Yoo said...

따따한 댓글 감사드립니다.
전에는 몹시도 자주 갔던 곳이라 고향같기도 합니다.
조류사가 웬일로 닫혀 있어서 아쉬웠어요.
새만 그려보려고 A 4 종이도 준비해 갔는데 섭섭했습니다.
언제나 그릴 시간이 모자라는 곳이라 피곤하지 않으면 다음 날도 또 가고 싶어지는 곳입니다.

Unknown said...

인파들이 지금이라도 움직이는 것 같아 보여요 ^^ 동세가 너무 자유롭고 예뻐요.