Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Travel sketches at Da Nang and Hoi An, Vietnam(베트남)

beautiful Da Nang Beach, pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

a night view of Dragon Bridge in Da Nang, pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

Linh Ung Temple(영흥사) in Da Nang, pencil and watercolor, (24 x 32cm)

a traditional village in Hoi An, pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

Hoi quan Quang Dong(광조회관) in Hoi An, pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

Japanese Bridge(일본교) in Hoi An, pencil and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

fountain square at Bana Hills, pencil and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

Linh Phong Thien Tu pagoda(영주영사당) at Bana Hills, pencil and watercolor, 
(21 x 29.6cm)

Saint Denis Church(성데니스 교회) at Bana Hills, pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)

a Dan Trung(대나무 실로폰) player,  pen and watercolor, (21 x 29.6cm)
.
A week ago, BH Yoo and I could join a group tour going to Da Nang(다낭) and Hoi An(호이안), Vietnam. Tourists were 24. We travelled two cities during three days. Because we visited many places I can't remember well them exactly if I didn't draw the spots even in rough sketches. It was my first visit so I was impressed by the street scenery or colorful cityscapes or various people whom I met.  Especially the Bana Hills(바나힐) on top of mountain and the Hoi An old town gave strong impression to me. We couldn't get rid of raining for the coming typhoon. If not I would have draw more than these. I want to go there again if possible in order to sketch all those memorable features staying for long. Just I hope the weather will be fine!
----------------------------
설레인 마음으로 여행하는 베트남의 인상은 북적거리면서도 신비로웠습니다.
비와 태풍으로 명소 스케치 환경이 열악했지만 좋은 훈련이었습니다.
칼러풀한 호이안 올드타운과 바나힐의 환상적 세계는 동화 속으로 빠져듭니다.
다낭과 호이안은 다시 가서 오래 머물며 그리고 싶은 곳~~ 스케치의 보물상자 같습니다.

No comments: