Thursday, January 26, 2012

sketches around Children's Grand Park, Neung-dong, Seoul

at amusement park of Children's Grand Park
cactus inside the botanical garden of the park



people were taking photos at botanical garden of Children's Grand Park

sketch of the inside scenery of the cafeteria after having lunch at Sejong University

at the A/S center near the park
Because I had to wait for a while I sketched and washed on the sofa. 
A 4, Fabriano, 56 lbs



The weather was finer than the previous days though snow still remained here and there. After dropping in the framing shop near the park I went in and sketched some. On the way coming home I needed phone repair at the A/S center near the park. Sketching made me not feel tired of waiting. So I thank for the moments rather.

2 comments:

Kyoung Won JUNG said...

다---너무좋습니다. 오히려 함께했음 방해가 될뻔했어요 여유로움이 느껴집니다 한적한 눈쌓인 공원 -------

Song hae jeong said...

하~참좋습니다^^대공원 스케치보다 가끔씩은 맛나게 먹었던 돈까스 맛이 그리울때가 있습니다^^