Monday, November 21, 2016

The 4th candle rally at Gwanghwamun on Nov. 19, 2016











Last time on Nov. 12 I was at one place. But this time I walked here and there with people. Blowing yellow leaves of ginkgo trees were beautiful. I was there since 3 pm. It got dark soon. People gathered into Gwanghwamun continuously and moved as stream. I sketched as many as I could shouting with people from time to time. People might have wanted to show that the dream of millions' could be achieved by themselves. Participants ranged from children to grandparents. To see families with kids and babies on prams was impressive and different from the previous demonstrations. Peaceful rally again with none arrested. 

지난 12일에 이어 19일에도 광화문에 갔습니다. 이번에는 한군데에 앉아 있기 보다 서서 걸으며 이곳 저곳을 스케치해보았구요. 낮이면 낮대로 일몰후에는 그대로 아름다운 모습이었습니다. 평화로운 촛불 시위는 새로운 경험이었습니다. 그런 진행과 참여자들의 성숙한 모습이 감동적이었습니다.


No comments: