Monday, June 26, 2017


             The two pictures below  are drawn in advance.


           
        We had a Seoul Urban Sketchers meeting in DeoksgungPalace
        and it's surrounded area.
        There are various kinds of materials of drawing such as palaces
        , old church and curved stone wall path.
        It's very hot and humid, I picked a stop in the shade of big tree to
        sketch.
         After the meeting, I wanted to be more, but because of the    
        demonstrarion I had no choice but to come home.
        I was so happy to see members again and I had a great time
        to see works all. Let's meet up again sketch crawl.

3 comments:

BH Yoo said...

그림 많이 그리셨네요.
그림에 임하는 한선생님의 진지한 모습이 너무나 좋습니다. 감사합니다!

Unknown said...

멋진 그림 잘 보고 갑니다
실제로 봤으면 더 좋았을 것 같네요 ㅠㅠ
지난 달 처음 참석 이번에 못 가서 몹시 아쉽네요.

Unknown said...

역시 내공이 느껴지는 그림입니다~^^