Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sketchcrawl July 11, 2009

Here is a preview of sketches by Josh and myself.































This is the first photo I took of all the sketchers.








Josh and I...silly with anticipation.




Today was our 3rd Sketchcrawl with Urban Sketchers Seoul! It was a hot and humid day, but we braved it for the cause! Sketcher's unite! We had a wonderful day, thanks for coming out fellow sketchers and thanks for having us.
I am including the link to my sketches, Josh's sketches and the photos from the big day.

3 comments:

Byung Hwa Yoo said...

Welcome and thank you Angela and Josh for sharing your sketches! Hope you to be with us for a long, long time. :)

Kim Mikyung said...

Wow! Great sketches and beautiful photos. Very welcome to join Urban Sketchers Seoul.:D

Lee Yong Hwan said...

Impressive sketches!
And you gave me a golden opportunity to draw a rare model. I saw my work in your Flickr community. Thank you.