Wednesday, February 6, 2013

collection of my sketches

As we plan to exhibit soon, I am thinking which one will be better. These are my selection for it. Of course I want to sketch more afterwards. First two are with my Galaxy phone. I'm gonna print them on canvas, sized 25*45 cm. And the last one was also on location sketch(wash back home)at Buam-dong.
창밖풍경1 서울 역사박물관 맞은편, from the window of my house in Kwanghwamoon, the opposite side of the Seoul History Museum
창밖풍경2 서울 역사박물관 맞은편, from the window of my house in Kwanghwamoon, the opposite side of the Seoul History Museum
광화문 뒷골목, 성곡미술관 근처 back street of Kwanghwamoon, near gallery Sunggok in Seoul
광화문 뒷골목, 뤼미에르 미술관 back street of Kwanghwamoon, gallery Lumiere in Seoul
아현동 성니콜라스 성당 St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Ahyeon-dong in Seoul
종로 2가 거리 street of Jong-no 2ga
광화문 광장, Kwanghwamoon square in Seoul
광화문 광장, Kwanghwamoon square in Seoul
해방촌 골목 back street of Haebangcheon in Seoul
서울지방 경찰청 근처 opposite side of Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency
부암동 삼거리 클럽 에스프레소에서 Buanm-dong three-way intersection in club espresso in Seoul

1 comment:

BH Yoo said...

다 좋은데요. 캔바스에 프린트하는 작품들이 기대됩니다. 감사합니다. ^ ^