Sunday, February 17, 2019

"anyone wanting to sketch??"

일년 전쯤에 함께 스케치하셨던 Margo Bartley님이 함께 스케치하실 분이 계시면 연락해 주시기 바라는 메일을 아래와 같이 보내셨습니다.

**********************************************************************************

My name is Margo Bartley, I am a 68 yr old woman and I belong to  Urban Sketchers Brisbane (Australia).  I  am living for   the winter months in Hokkaido and I will be coming for an eight day painting trip from February 22 to March 2.  I am staying at the Somerset Palace Seoul,7.Yulgok-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu. Tel 6730-8888.

I would love to sketch with some Seoul urban sketchers if anyone is available while I am in Seoul. I am used to the cold as I live in a ski village. However, I have a health problem and can’t be in fluorescent lights.   I am sure there  are many places to sketch that don’t have fluorescent lights. I also love sketching people and have seen some interesting  ones  on your website.

Please contact me: margobartley@gmail.com     if you have time to sketch with me.

Kind regards,
Margo Bartley

*************************************************************************************

관심있으신 분들께서는 마고님께 직접 연락 주시기 바랍니다.

No comments: