#56 World Wide SketchCrawl


#56 World Wide SketchCrawl on July 29th, 2017

Place : Common Ground near Geonguk Univ. Subway Station Line no. 2, Exit 6 (3 minutes' walk from the station)
Time : From 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
Meeting Spot : Plaza in Common Ground

7월 29일은 제 56차 월드 와이드 스케치크롤 행사가 있는 날입니다. 이번 스케치 장소는 건국대역 6번 출구에서 3분 거리에 있는
푸른색 컨테이너로 이루어진 이색적인 분위기의 커먼 그라운드입니다.
관심있는 분들은 누구라도 참여하실 수 있고 회비는 없습니다. 도구는 각자 쓰실 재료를 준비해 오시면 됩니다.
더운 여름 잘 지내시고 그날 뵙겠습니다.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

some sketches at Seoul Station

viewed from open plaza, pen and watercolor, 21 x 29.8cm

the main concourse, pen and watercolor, 23.9 x 32cm

entrance on the rear side of Seoul Station, pen, 21 x 29.8cm

buildings under construction, pen and watercolor, 21 x 29.8cm

a distant view on the opposite side, 8B pencil, 25.6 x 35.5cm

two soldiers on vacation, pen and watercolor, 21 x 29.8cm
.
I've sketched around Seoul Station from time to time for several years. Every time I sketch, I used to light upon the new sceneries to my taste. It's very interesting to sketch the old and new building complexes with crowded people such as Seoul Station. I'll continue to sketch such subjects in my spare time.

No comments: